|"They never even knew I was there"|
|Priority||Metatype - E |
Attributes - B
Magic/Resonance - E
Skills - B
Resources - A
A shy college dropout who prides herself on being sneaky in the matrix.
- Be the best stealth Decker around
- Make the most out of this situation
- Watch Byte's back
A normal college kid with a good future lined up with an intership with ares as a security spider. until her roommate arrived one night after he was infected by a vampire, in his bloodlust infecting her as he drained her of all of her essence. Her roommate fearing she was dead panicked and didn't notice when she awoke and ended in her attacking a fellow student, causing Bit and Byte to flee their school before knights errent arrived on scene of the attack. to make ends meet and to pay him back for helping them hide in their time of need. She was already well honed in her decker craft but the year between leaving school and joining the haven she has been putting her skills to use attempting to sharpen them into a fine surgical hacking instrument
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Deck Builder: "Yeah the store bought stuff is fine.. but there is no personal touch."
- Trust lore not data: "You know.. the corps use data to design their security, but their data can't account for creativity"
- Infected: Vampire "I.. don't want to talk about it.. okay?"
- College Educated: "I had an internship with ares lined up after my last semester as an intern security spider.. guess.. that went down the tubes when I got infected"
- Quick config: "You need to be flexable on the matrix, if you can't swap your drek around you're a sitting duck"
- Overclocker: "Even with upgraded parts.. Decks are always slow.. I think they make them that way so you upgrade more often, but frag that"
- Basement dweller: "It's easier talking to people on the matrix.. And.. They.. don't know about.. well.. the fangs there.."
- Signature: 8-Bit Bat: "It's ironic.. but like.. all the cool deckers have a calling card, a bit of a way to say "Frag you" so.."
- Down the rabbit hole: "Huh? Did.. you ask me something? Sorry I was watching a trid about how Sea horses swim.. they are pretty cute"
- Lightweight: "I always got drunk fast.. and getting infected didn't help with that much.."
No runs yet. This list will auto-populate when this character is tagged in a run AAR.
|Dr. Gotham||4||1||Generalist||Street Doc||Psyche'd Up!, Cybertech, An Arm and A Leg, Torso Mods, Medical gear||Even|
|Jesse Pop||6||1||Fixer||Trid Pirate||Trid Pirate, Hacktivist, Fence, Networker, NEEEEEEERRRRRRRD, Electronics, Enormous Trove of Pirated Trideo||Even|
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
Rating 4 UCAS Lyn Mcklousky Licences: Cyberdeck, firearms, drivers, matrix software
When she is off "duty" She uses the persona of her MMO character, a elf Ice mage. On duty she takes the form of a black dog with a skull face or a more futuristic ice mage depending on her mood.