|Titles and Awards||0|
|Priority||Metatype - E |
Attributes - A
Magic/Resonance - B
Skills - B
Resources - E
Formerly retired UCAS weapon's smuggler with an axe to grind with violent racists.
- Short Term
- Earn resources, acquire contacts, and improve his skills to wage an active campaign against his long term targets.
- Long Term
- Work toward the destruction of the Night Hunters gang.
- Work toward the destruction of the other racist gangs, groups, and those who fund them.
- Make examples of or kill violent racists.
Zack McKnight was born and grew up in Seattle in Bellevue. When he became of age and awakened, he enlisted into the UCAS military where he found his street smarts aiding him in working for an arms smuggling operation. This proved fruitful and he eventually retired at an early age and lived a modest lifestyle.
After retiring one of his best friends, an orc named Chad Weller, was attacked by a gang of Night Hunters. The gangers had his friend on the ground being pummeled. One Night Hunter had a hacksaw in his hands and was positioning himself in a way to grind out Chad’s tusks. With a well placed shot, a bullet ripped through the hand of the ganger holding the hacksaw. As the blood and tool dropped to the ground the Night Hunters fled. Zack was disgusted by what he saw that night. He made it a personal mission to destroy the Night Hunters and other violent racist groups.
While his retirement kept a roof over his head, taking the fight to them would require more resources, firepower, contacts, and skills. He knew a quick way to earn what was needed and called up his old military buddy Parn Williams who could line up jobs in the shadows. It looks like his old fake smuggling SIN would come in handy once again...
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Trust Fund I: His planned retirement fund from his weapon smuggling days in the UCAS military.
- SINner (National, UCAS): Tied to his Trust Fund I.
- Vendetta: Currently with the Night Hunters gang after attacking a close friend of his. If the gang should ever be destroyed, another racist group will be the target of his ire.
- Creature of Comfort (Middle): Has become accustom to his retired comforts.
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|Fresh Fish||Shadowhand||Taking Back Tacoma||26 February 2082|
|Parn Williams||5||2||Fixer(G, N, K, A)||Shooting Range Owner/Instructor||Armorer, Identities, Black Market, Connected, Policlub Connections, Retired Military Veteran||Even|
|Maksim||1||1||Service||Taxi Driver||Taxi Driver, Silent||Even|
- Parn Williams - Fixer and old UCAS military buddy. Being a member of Orc Rights Commission, he's always interested in how Anathema can further the rights and fair treatment for those affected by the 2021 variant of UGE. The fact that Anathema is already willing to go after the Night Hunters is definitely a natural fit for their relationship post military.
- Maksim - A taxi driver introduced to Anathema by Parn Williams.
- Night Hunters Gang (Vendetta) - Gang of racist thrill seekers. Attacked his friend which launched Anathema into a mission to destroy this gang and other racist organizations like them.
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
|1||A retired veteran from the UCAS military.|
|3||Retired earlier than most normally could. Rumors of some other source of off the books income.|
|6||Earned his retirement fund as a weapons smuggler using the UCAS military role as a front.|
Shadow Community Table
|1||Knows his way around automatic weapons and stealthy B&E.|
|3||Is rumored to have a vendetta.|
|5||Is actively targeting the Night Hunters and other violent racists.|
|1||The general state of the subject’s health (healthy, injured, ill, etc.). The subject’s general emotional state or impression (happy, sad, angry, etc.). Whether the subject is mundane or Awakened.
Healthy, calm (angry around racists, frustrated around incompetence, and awe with those who show exceeding competence), and awakened.
|2||The presence and location of cyberware implants. The class of a magical subject (fire elemental, manipulation spell, power focus, curse ritual, and so on). If you have seen the subject’s aura before, you may recognize it, regardless of physical disguises or alterations.
No augmentations, physical adept, and aura is a slightly yellow in tint and envelops his physical form like wisps of flame.
|3||The presence and location of alphaware cyber implants. Whether the subject’s Essence and Magic are higher, lower, or equal to your own. Whether the subject’s Force is higher, lower, or equal to your Magic. A general diagnosis for any maladies (diseases or toxins) the subject suffers. Any astral signatures present on the subject.
No augmentations, no diseases or toxins, and essence 6 / magic 7 for comparison against target.
|4||The presence and location of bioware implants and betaware cyber implants. The exact Essence, Magic, and Force of the subject. The general cause of any astral signature (combat spell, alchemical combat spell, air spirit, and so on).
No augmentations and essence 6 / magic 7.
|5+||The presence and location of deltaware implants, gene treatments, and nanotech. An accurate diagnosis of any disease or toxins which afflict the subject. The fact that a subject is a technomancer.
No augmentations and not a technomancer.
- Zack McKnight (UCAS, SINner)
- Charles Bishop (UCAS, Fake R4) "Anathema"
Cartoonish human with spiky hair which has pulses of electricity coursing over his skin.