|Comments on Shadowgrid Profile||"End it all in blood."|
|D.O.B.||October 1st 2052|
Metatype(Human) - C
Attributes - A
Magic - A
Skills - E
Resources - E
El Tigre De Sangre is basically a hobo mage at the moment. If anyone important asks he's just transitioning through jobs again. Unlike most awakened who can get a job with little to no effort Tigre here can't seem to hold one down. There is just something off about him and everyone who works with him kind of wants him to just stop existing in their general area. He's a skilled alchemist and hobbiest pit fighter with a few augs but not much else to the guy sadly.
- Get money.
- Be just a little less hated.
He was a nobody until he awakened at like 20, then he was a somebody nobody really wanted to deal with as the path of magic he choose kinda skeeved most people out. He didn't receive much schooling for it. Being a chaos mage with his own way of feeling trough the magic he wasn't really susceptible to being taught much anyway.
He's currently trying his hand out at running to see if that would pay the bills.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- The Goat: He's a guy with bloody hands and red eyes. Lets be real here. He earned the double takes and mistrust he's going to get.
- Pie Iesu Domine. Dona Eis Requiem.: He cuts his palms because he basically believes that his blood is holy, and without his holy blood he's not an awakened.
- Distinctive Style: He's a blatant awakened, sort of. Also is hands are always kind of gross.
- Incompetent (Conjuring): He's very much not into pulling things from across the astral and forcing them into his service.
- Sinner (National): He's a born citizen of the UCAS.
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|Blockbuster||mitsayantan||12 June 2078|
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
- Gustavo Hermia Arithama - National SIN (UCAS)
Standing at 5'6 and a 180lbs, Gustavo is pretty creepy looking despite being what one would consider handsome on a good day. His hands are always cut
Ace of Wands. Kinda beat up.
Basically him, but cooler.