|Titles and Awards||0|
Metatype - E
Attributes - A
Magic/Resonance - E
Skills - C
Resources - A
Sangwar was the second youngest son. A third generation Infected, he grew up with the Hunger. As he reached his teenage years and became truly dangerous for bystanders, he underwent the implantation of the adrenaline filter which left his parents even more in debt than they already were. The implants were expensive and far from free; unfortunately, they were also required by law. Sangwar aimed to no longer be a burden to his family and with a heavy heart signed up on a shadowrunner network in his country. This country eventually led him to do a job in Seattle which required one to cover their own travel expenses. He agreed, but pocketed the money and chose to remain in Seattle to instead send the rest of the rewards to his family. Work is abundant and while living in this hellhole of a sprawl is a struggle every day, he is determined to make his family proud.
- Ensure his family in Asamando has at least a permanent Low lifestyle
- Find ways to reduce his hunger, whether it's augmentations or something else
- Bring honor, discipline and integrity to the shadows by carrying himself in a way that embodies the five virtues.
- Valor - Those who possess valor do not hesitate to stand against the majority, no matter what the consequences.
- Honor - Honor cannot be purchased. Honor also cannot be sold, for its value is greater than all the treasure in the world.
- Compassion - Compassion is what separates men from beasts. Whoever feels sympathy for his fellows man will never turn a blind eye to misfortune.
- Wisdom - Wisdom is a virtue which one should strive to cultivate throughout one's life, for it impossible to be so wise one cannot become even wiser.
- Generosity - No man can be called good who does not share his prosperity with others. Generosity is required for dignity in life and peace in death.
Cyberfang is a massive (for a human) mountain of fur and cybernetics. Four hundred pound amalgamation of fang and steel with a pair of iridescent cyan eyes. His voice is deep and carries a light accent, although he's managed to hide it relatively well. He often goes topless and prefers wearing minimal clothing, however for obvious reasons he suits up for proper work if required. His sheer bulk makes it hard for him to find suitable clothing so most vendor clothes tend to tear after a day's use. It's not rare to see him outside of jobs with ripped shirt rags still wrapped around his barrel of a torso. Both hands end in titanium sharpened claws which he's augmented further with razor edges. While they look like they could cut with a look, he's learned to handle even the most delicate things carefully without causing damage.
Having to struggle every month with his inner beast, Sangwar has learned the value of discipline and peace of mind. He practices meditation almost daily and considers control of one's emotions to be one of the most valuable assets a person can have. While it'd be great if it was all positives, Cyberfang doesn't consider impulsive or boisterous individuals to be mature, trying instead to not pay attention to them. Others might find him to be a large but gentle individual as a first impression, only to be surprised by the natural savagery and brutality he brings to the forefront in battle. It's this inner animal that he keeps calm and composed with his mindfulness, further reinforced by learned habits of empathetic behavior and keeping an eye out for less fortunate individuals. He's the first to stop what he's doing and offer someone a helping hand despite his frightening appearance, since reinforcing habits of calm and helpful sorts further curtails the control his inner animal has over him. The most likely ones to be compatible with him are hooders and people with a strict code of honor. On the other hand, rebellious, loud or heavily opinionated individuals tend to come at odds with him sooner or later.
Significant Things for Narrative
- Rejecting The Heritage (Redliner, Prototype Transhuman) - Asamando's got the cutting edge in integrating ware and Infected physiology. Sangwar's got plenty of it inside of him, including the prized adrenaline filter to keep his lunar cycle in check. As soon as he could, however, he burned the magic out of his body due to bad experiences with spirits in his childhood.
- Seed Of The Father (Infected: Loup-Garou) - As a third-generation loup-garou, Sangwar is no longer contagious to others, however he's also grown up with the sentiment of eating metahuman flesh and as a result finds no particular shame in it. He does give deep respect to any source of his food, whether it's medical waste or an enemy he was forced to kill. Good upbringing is possible even with monstrosities.
- Prodigal Son (Dependents, Bad Credit) - Those who deal with Cyberfang regularly most likely know of his obligation to keep his family back home fed. As a result, money doesn't come to him easily until his asking for 'favors' or 'delays' on his payments stop occurring. Maybe he's just a little gullible.
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|Indulgence for the 14th of September||Zerre||Temple in the Shadows||5 October 2083|
|Bring back the pollinator expert||KaterSalem||29 August 2083|
|Reibudansu||Pokémonemocow7||28 August 2083|
|Work for the wasps||KaterSalem||ShadowHaven Shutdown||20 August 2083|
|Fiendest||2||4||Fixer||HMHVV Fanatic||Wanted, Infected Organizer, Lavawalker, Terrordome, Darkdweller||Even|
|Dollmaster||6||6||Fixer(G, N, K, A)||Shadowy Manipulator||Upgrades, Subtle Touches, Cut and Paste, Arm and a Leg, Leveraging, Long Game, Overwhelming Force||Even|
Matrix Search Table
|1||Mentions of someone going under this name can be found in North African PMCs.|
|3||Private military contractors, more like hired shadowrunners!|
|6||An Asamando native by the name of Sangwar Ennu used this as his callsign in local mercenary circles.|
Shadow Community Table
|1||Foreigner werewolf with cybernetics. Durable, athletic and hates leaving people behind.|
|3||Seems to have people he wants to support economically. Might explain why he's always short on funds and eager to make friends.|
|5||Talking about it seems to be a touchy subject, but rumor has it that he actually enjoys headpats.|
|2||The obvious ware is obvious even to a naked eye.|
|3||Surprisingly, he has some alphaware implants. His Essence is low and he's not carrying Strain 2 anymore.|
|4||The man appears to have some low grade bioimplantation, especially some around his adrenal gland. 1.20 Essence.|
|5||Not a technomancer.|
- Fories Galloway - Rating 2, UCAS; Has zero licenses attached and as a result is likely going to get burned quickly.