|One Shot. One Kill.|
|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||February 14 2054|
|Priority||Metatype - E |
Attributes - B
Magic/Resonance - B
Skills - B
Resources - D
A poet, a warrior and despite her profession, a lover of life. Checkmate tries to live her life to the fullest without stepping on any toes that she wasn't paid to. She's dedicated to her crafts, pursuing perfection that she knows she'll never achieve, but she doesn't care. It's about the pursuit and the stories for her.
- Get rich enough to retire to her own private island, where she can paint, make music, train and play trid games on her own time and terms.
- Achieve a great deed, her range of expectations for this is pretty wide, from putting down a corpsec squad by herself to putting down a great dragon along her team, as long as it makes for a great story.
- Have some of her art, whether painting, music, or her sharpshooting skill be highly praised by someone she admires.
- Build a deadly yet highly customized arsenal.
Born to one of the almost extinct non-corp middle class families, her parents expected great things of her, even paid for her college education. However, she knew from the start it wasn't meant for her, she didn't need no fancy Fine Arts degree to master and revel in her craft, so she quit, to much disapproval of her parents. On a whim, she decided to try a shooting range and discovered her natural skill, which she slowly honed along with her artistic ones, now one and the same for her. Used to working jobs here and there to afford stuff her parents wouldn't pay for, she decided to put her new acquired artistic skill to good use.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Agile Defender
- A natural athlete during high-school, she discovered that skill had some extra applications in her new career and decided to work harder on it.
- Perfect Time
- When not under the influence, Checkmate has a perfect sense of time, never late to a meeting, and always shooting in time with her heartbeat.
- Strive for Perfection
- Checkmate is never content unless she knows she is doing her best, always striving for unachievable perfection.
- Addiction (Moderate) (Deepweed)
- Old high-school habit she couldn't kick
- Creature of Comfort (Middle)
- As Checkmate strives for the best, she thinks she deserves the best match to her abilities, as far as her financial situation will take her
- Electronic Witness
- Checkmate knows that leverage on anyone can be very important, and people can pay a nice extra chunk of cash for that leverage, not only that but she loves reviewing footage of her performances for anything she might be able to improve.
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|Maccy B's - Act I||Ryncewynde||26 February 2082|
|A Ghoulish Case Of Heart Delivery||Aurora||A Ghoulish Case||25 February 2082|
|Aunty Nuyen||4||1||Gear||Talismonger (Hermetic)||Talismonger, Immigrant, Black Market, Fort Lewis, Loveland||Even|
|Joe Smith||3||1||Fixer(N,K,G,A)||Fixer||Procurer of exotic goods, Hang gliding enthusiast, Linguist, Smuggling expert||Even|
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table