|Titles and Awards||0|
Metatype - D
Attributes - B
Magic/Resonance - C
Skills - A
Resources - E
|Number of Runs:||11|
|Runs since Rent:||3|
A bilingual operative from across the ocean, Hextech (or as some call her, Hexxy) is a vaguely European mercenary with an interest in anthropomorphic drones. While she lacks most of the equipment she wants, she's done Matrix work for smaller fixers in the past and even helped a gang with their Matrix security. As a result, she's reached the Haven as a relatively unknown quantity. Her skills lie mostly in tactics and Matrix support, but she doesn't have much to share when it comes to herself. While she'd love to find out what she used to do, she also is an incessant tinkerer and enjoys spending time with machines using a toolbox. Unfortunately, most of her expenses go to just surviving these days.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Nightmares from the Apocalypse (Flashbacks) - Hexxy's memory is all but gone, but seeing irradiated mutants, toxic critters or hearing the angry squealing of a Geiger counter fill her mind with incoherent waking nightmares.
- Mindful Mercenary (Code of Honor: The Soldier's Code, Candle In The Darkness) - Due to her disciplined and by-the-book conduct, contacts find her easy to work with, predictable and reliable.
- Machinist (Technomancer, Natural Hacker: Control Device) - Uncertain of when she emerged, Hexxy finds an odd pull towards machines with her near-arcane talents. Her expertise is in operating various devices from AR.
- Wolfhound's Favor (Paragon: Soldier) - Wolfhound, a figurehead for mercenaries, soldiers of fortune and other guns for hire. He is curt, straightforward and insists that those he favors get paid for their work. He often shows up as an armored figure with sharp facial features, a wide chin, a gray jumpsuit and black body armor protecting the torso. His personal symbol is a blue aquila on a black square background.
- Resonant OS (Resonant Autosofts) - Due to her Machinist abilities, Hextech has begun internalizing entire swathes of code into her subconscious. As long as her drones are connected to her Living Persona, they function with alarming ability.
- Commissioned Officer (Rank - Lieutenant) - Hextech is currently the commander of the West Coast Monolith's mechanized infantry platoon, also called Platoon Delta. While it only has a couple of rookies that aren't useful for almost anything, her rank as an officer does provide her with increased leverage when pulling on the faction's limited services.
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|Hollywood At Knight||L||18 August 2083|
|In the Dead of Night||Archtmag||Darkening the Shadows Event||17 August 2083|
|The Dragon strike Back||Zerre||2 August 2083|
|What Does The Fox Say?||Aurora||18 July 2083|
|A Shadowrun Based on the Film Con Air||Sarcarian||17 July 2083|
|Blub Blub Blub||Doc Mnc||16 July 2083|
|Big Game. Big Hunters.||L||13 July 2083|
|AAAH FUCK WHAT'S THAT!||Edward||10 July 2083|
|Cavern Cleanup||Edward||4 July 2083|
|The N-51 Unification Treaty||Zerre||2 July 2083|
|Live Fast, Die Young||Aurora||23 June 2083|
|Bolt||2||6||Fixer||Gang Leader||Fixer's Fury, HTR Harrier, Stealth & Subterfuge||Even|
|'Doc' Mortimer||4||6||Custom(G,A,K,N)||Street Doc||Biotechnologist, Advanced 'Ware, Black Market Pipeline, Forbidden Gear, Cybertechnologist||Even|
|Captain Madeline Palermo||5||4||Gear||Black Market Armorer||Ares Macrotechnology, Armorer, Ex-Firewatch, Firearms, Laser Weapons, Milspec Gear||Even|
|Evander Glenn||2||4||Custom(G,A,K,N)||AnthroDrone Mechanic||Drone Mechanic, Anthrodrone Specialist, Seattle Orkish Business Owner Coalition||Even|
|West Coast Monolith||Lieutenant||1||12||Paramilitary Gang||Invigorated||Devil Lake, Redmond|
- Ero Dalton (Rating 4, UCAS)
Matrix Search Table
|1||Name of a minor gang member in Redmond.|
|3||Open KE investigation case regarding anthro drone killteams in Redmond. Civilian reports about the subject matter are appreciated.|
|6||History of someone going by this name in some hacker dens can be found with some diligent searching. They don't seem particularly skilled.|
Shadow Community Table
|1||Prefers runners with military backgrounds and well planned executions over pink mohawk improvisers.|
|3||Holds good reputation among contacts she maintains relations with. Stays true to her word and maintains strict discipline.|
|5||There are claims she worked with a squadron of anthro drones and made them perform way past their listed specs. Also rarely has compromised comms despite having no cyberdeck.|