|Owner's Discord Name||Archtmag|
|Preferred Payment Method||Resources or Services|
|Faction||Followers of the Light|
A Safe Haven
Friend to all in Need
The Glowing Heart
Praise the Shining One
Nexus of Power
Erica grew up in Tacoma, living a quiet, unfulfilling, and average life, until one day, she dropped off the grid. While the people close to her mourned, most simply figured she was a victim of the City, one of many unfortunates doomed to an early end.
Several months ago, she remerged, changed. Eyes glowing with a burning light, zeal driving her forward, she quickly established herself as a low ranking, but well loved member of the cult.
In her current duties, she organizes workers of her faith towards building their self sufficiency, growing their ability to care for their own, and the people who are yet to join. As part of this, she has begun to establish contacts with runners outside of the cult. For inducted members, it can be difficult to travel outside of their haven, so the ability to contract out is an important priority for the Followers. Erica is optimistic about it as well! It's always possible to mutually aid both parties after all!
- Erica is a very positive person, looking for the best for everyone around her. That's not to say she's bubbly, so much as she looks to aid and support, to lift others up. She dreams of a better future.
- At the same time, she is fully a member of the Followers of the Light, so her measure of 'helping' can be very different from the average at times.
- If she's meeting in person with runners, she's mindful of their heightened 'sensitivity' to the comforting warmth of Glow City. She will generally pick an area low in radioactivity.
- She will try to coax runners towards her cult's philosophy. Check the faction page for details. It's not a constant thing, but she will keep trying over time. She emphasizes the positives as she sees it, and the potential good the new society will bring.
- She is very accepting of infected runners. See the cult page for details.
- Despite her general demeanor, she has a militant attitude hidden in her core. Her people are in an existential struggle, and she knows that. She's not soft about what needs to be done, though she regrets things at times.
|Toxic||Erica is an acolyte of a radiation cult. However nice she may act, that has consquences. When you take Erica as a contact, gain one notoriety. Magical gear purchased from Erica will show faint traces of toxic magic with a threshold 3 assensing test.|
|Praise the Shining One||Erica is devout, a true believer. While she doesn't require those she works with to follow her path, she will not work with runners who actively oppose her cause. If characters work against the Followers of the Light and are positively identified, make a Test of Loyalty (contact rules). If failed, burn this contact. If it is passed, lose a point of loyalty instead. She likes to think the best of her friends, so the proof needs to be non-circumstantial.|
|The Glowing Heart||Erica has learned to love her new home, and she's well familiar with it. +2 to tests related to Glow City.|
|A Safe Haven||Very few people will follow a fugitive into Glow City. The Followers are happy to give a haven to those in need, so long as they respect the community. +2 toward tests to find a safehouse or to assist in ending a pursuit.|
|Friend to all in Need||Erica spends time working with those who need help, giving them aid, teaching them about the Light, and strengthening the community. +2 to tests related to the poor, the SINless, and the rejected of society.|
|Redmond Diplomacy||As a growing organization in Redmond, the Followers often interact with other groups in the area. +2 to tests regarding Redmond and organizations active in the district.|
|Nexus of Power||The Followers have power and are willing to share, if you only allow them. +2 to any tests related to magic or magical practitioners.|
|Awakened Resources||Erica, through her community, can procure most magical goods and services. +2 toward tests to arrange a magical service or towards Gear Acquisition Tests for magic related items.|
|Armed Defense||While not their primary strength, the Followers have a large arsenal of weapons. Erica is willing to sell. +2 to Gear Acquisition Tests for weapons.|
|Knowledge Checks||4 + Loyalty + Aspects - Notoriety|
|Active Checks||2 + Loyalty + Aspects - Notoriety|
|Gear Acquisition Checks||8 + Loyalty + Aspects - Notoriety|
|Networking Checks||12 + Loyalty + Aspects - Notoriety|
Player Characters with this Contact
NPC who know this contact
Narrative Significant Runs
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|The Quest for Tomatoes||Archtmag||The Burning Star of Redmond||12 May 2083|