|C-5 Galaxy Owner/Operator|
|"Hell yeah, brother." |
|Office Code H4F|
|Former Executive, Pirate Pilot|
|Preferred Payment Method||Souvenirs and Stories|
|Hobbies/Vice||Booze and Cigars|
|Personal Life||5x Divorced|
|Faction||Redmond Rejuvenation Project|
JP-5 for Blood
Care Package Inbound
The captain of a heavily customized C-5 Galaxy and her crew, Jet Set is a former UCAS Navy pilot, Admiral, and retired Lockheed Corporation executive. Five times divorced and with negative care left to give, he turned to mundane cargo transport and smuggling in order to feed his retirement hobbies of flying and vacationing. He drinks, smokes, and answers to nobody, though he seems to have developed a soft spot for Mint's mission, possibly out of some late-in-life desire to try and redeem himself. The motley and faithful crew of the Windward Prince consists of:
- Sky - A grey heron elf SURGE from Osaka, Sky is the crew's co-pilot, Jet Set's protégé, and a highly competent rigger. She is set up to inherit the the plane and Jet Set's company whenever the old man finally gives it up.
- Rockwell - Samoan troll and senior flight engineer. He usually winds up doubling as a loadmaster due to his strength and size. Big into the car scene.
- Boonie Girl - A grey pit bull shifter from the jungles of Guam, Boonie Girl remains in dog form almost exclusively unless required for an emergency. She is a magician and helps provide magical security, as well as ensures that nobody is trying to sneak explosives or unauthorized weapons onboard. Can float cargo for loading.
- Sparky - Ork from South Carolina, flight engineer and matrix support. She is a BBQ master and usually handles most of the cooking.
- Whiskey - Middle aged human from Singapore and senior loadmaster. Mystic adept, rich hipster, plays ukulele.
|Time/Distance||Jet Set is normally not one to stay idle, especially considering the upkeep costs for his ancient C-5 Galaxy. Most of the time he's running long distance routes in the Pacific. He is easy to contact at all times via satellite uplink but active and gear checks require a minimum 24 hour lead.|
|Heavy Lift💪||Go big or go home! Jet Set doesn't deal in small quantities. If you need a massive amount of something or need to fly an extremely heavy object, he can accommodate you.|
|Island Hopper||Originally from Oahu and extensively traveled, Jet Set is extremely knowledgeable about any location around the Pacific. He could even be your travel agent for your next vacation!|
|SAR Squad||Jet Set has trained his crew well to be able to locate things on the ground or in the ocean. While this is mostly for avoiding trouble, they're extremely capable of finding targets and providing assistance.|
|JP-5 for Blood||♪Gimme fuel gimme fire gimme that which I desire, OOOH!♪ He can get you fuel of any kind in any quantity.|
|Mister Missile||You don't get to the top levels of Lockheed Corporation without knowing someone with access to missiles and rockets. Hell, he probably just has some laying around somewhere that he forgot about.|
|Aircraft Sensei||Only a handful of living pilots can call themselves Jet Set's peer. Most underestimate his abilities because he has retired to the life of a cargo pilot and his last jobs were all behind a desk, but he was a highly decorated pilot and never went more than three days without flying. School's in session when he's behind the stick of any aircraft. (He's not going to spend time teaching you unless you have the quality, and he won't perform favors without having him as a contact.)|
|Fulton Extraction???||Ever want to get dragged into the air at terrifying speeds by a low flying aircraft? It's great for getting away and great fun for the crew.|
|Care Package Inbound||Need something/someone dropped at a specific time and place? Easy. Just be careful not to get hit by that truck you just called in.|
|Knowledge Checks||6 + Loyalty + Aspects - Notoriety|
|Active Checks||14 + Loyalty + Aspects - Notoriety|
|Gear Acquisition Checks||10 + Loyalty + Aspects - Notoriety|
|Networking Checks||4 + Loyalty + Aspects - Notoriety|
Player Characters with this Contact
|Heart of the Tempest||1||Even|
|The Incredible Behemoth||3||Even|
NPC who know this contact
Narrative Significant Runs
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|Arms to the People||Archtmag||14 August 2082|
|The Dead and The Dying||Atlatl||7 September 2081|
|Cyber-Who? Cyber-Where?!||Korean_BBQ||22 July 2081|
|Air America||Atlatl||The Farm and The Furious||22 June 2081|