Heart of the Tempest
|Vampire Mage / Alchemist|
|Discord||DSD [He/They]#5706 (Edward)|
|Priority||Metatype - C |
Attributes - A
Magic/Resonance - C
Skills - E
Resources - C
|Number of Runs:||33|
|Runs since Rent:||1|
|Optional Infected Powers||6|
|Runs until Essence Loss||3|
Very charismatic Runemaster Dryad Banshee.
She's friendly by Banshee standards, having the categories of 'useful' and 'innocents' in addition to the usual 'friends' and 'food', but is still mostly sociopathic and doesn't give a shit about anyone except her friends/family save for a dislike for killing innocents.
Get an actual homeAchieved!
- Get a really nice home
Find a new family.Achieved! Some teething problems.
- Become a vampire matriarch / Queen, 'as beautiful and terrible as the Dawn!'
- Go to SPAAAAACE! This one has a few problems.
Find the vampire that turned her. Then either thank him or eat him and make mead out of his blood. Probably both.Achieved! She couldn't eat him, but head = mist is good enough.
- Become an awesome mage
- Become swole
Originally a promising Awakened fashionista, Amara was taking a break from her career to raise her daughter when, while visiting one of the clubs she frequented, she was attacked and turned by a vampire. Her partner fled with their child once she learned what Amara had become, and Amara searched Seattle for weeks, driven near mad by her transformation and the need to find her daughter.
She found solace in the runes, finding the purity lost to her in the manipulation of magical forces, and eventually taking up with Ezekiel Martin's crew, earning respect as a negotiator and mage, though she kept her distance from most to keep her bloodthirst under check.
- Swerve - Auntie. Disregard the fact that she's over a decade younger.
- La Rapide - Auntie
- Hibiscus - Sister/Daughter
- Bonfire - Sister/Daughter
- BlackLace - Daughter/Daughter in law
- White Star - Daughter
- Isobel Catalan - Daughter
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Celerity / Elongated Limbs - "Hey down there."
- Changeling (Class III) - "Well. I ate another vampire and then ended up stranded in an aurora. Those mixed... interestingly."
- Common Sense - "Do I know this is a terrible idea? Yes. Am I going to do it anyway? Hell yes."
- Death Dealer / Witness My Hate - "Mwahahahaha! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WITNESS THE POWER OF THOR!"
- Dedicated Spellslinger - "I'm not a Seidrmadr. It isn't my place to call forth the dwellers of Yggdrasil."
- Infected: Banshee - "Don't worry. I don't bite people that I like."
- Too Pretty to Hit - "Heh. People get a little... distracted around me when I play my cards right. They subsequently tend to be worse at aiming."
- Mentor Spirit (Dragonslayer|Jotunnslayer) - "Thor's got my back in a fight, and Loki's got my back in a conversation, and together they're my light in the dark places where I live."
- Nasty Vibe - "I am born of death and sustained by more of the same. It shows."
- Soul Swallower - "You know those people who'll eat the McHugh's Hungry Troll Special and be hungry again in an hour? I'm, um, like that with my kind of food."
- Berserker - "Hǫggva mann ok annan!"
- Cold-Blooded - "The ice won't leave me now. Always so hard to get warm..."
- No Man Left Behind - "I had to leave my daughter behind. I'm not leaving anyone else."
- Poor Self Control (Combat Monster / Thrill Seeker) - "Indulging in one's metaphorical bloodlust helps keep the literal one at bay. Helps."
- Scent Glands - "I'm always reminded of what I am, now. Always blood."
|Ezekiel Martin||3||4||Fixer||Ex-Lone Star Officer||Black Market Pipeline, SIN Forger, Ex-Lone Star Officer, I Know a Guy||Even|
|'Doc' Mortimer||5||4||Custom(G,A,K,N)||Street Doc||Biotechnologist, Advanced 'Ware, Black Market Pipeline, Forbidden Gear, Cybertechnologist, Cyberlimbs||Even|
|Bilge-Rat Jones||3||4||Service||Pirate/Smuggler||Shady Smuggler, Beneath Notice, Magical Countermeasures, Fool's Luck, Go Down With The Ship, Covered In Rats, Owns A Ship, Rat Shaman||Even|
|His Beardliness Belegar son of Gotrek son of Thor||3||6||Custom(G,A,K,N)||Talismonger||Magnificent Beard, Magical Craftsdwarf, The Difficult Jobs, Foci, Norse Runemaster||Even|
|John Baptise||2||3||Service||Taxi Driver||Reliable, Voodoo, No Questions Asked||Even|
|Emelie||2||4||Custom(A,N,K,G)||Decker and Clubber||Find me if you can, Matrix Vampire Adept, Matric Spechialist, Club Life, Found it!||Even|
|Ether||5||3||Fixer||Fixer||Smuggler, Armorer, Vehicles, Elven Blood, Ganger Network, Seattle Underworld||Even|
|Kyra Samaras||5||3||Generalist||Spinradical Scientist||Esoteric Acquisitions, Interdisciplinary Collaboration, Collaborative Iteration, Actually Smart, Magic Mind, Whirring Gizmos, This is Research!, Spirit Friends!||Even|
|Sir Boris Aldrich Karl Von Altdorf of the Order of the Silver Torch||3||5||Fixer(K,A,N,G)||Knight||Dragonslayer, Warden, Vampire Hunter, Cult Expert||Even|
|Saul Goodman||5||1||Custom(A,N,K,G)||Baker||Iron Chef, Pastry Chef, Bread Baker, Artisanal Ingrediants, World-Famous Baked Goods, Improved Ability: Artisan (Baking)||Even|
|Jet Set||6||1||Custom(A,G,K,N)||C-5 Galaxy Owner/Operator||Time/Distance, Island Hopper, SAR Squad, JP-5 for Blood, Mister Missile, Aircraft Sensei, Fulton Extraction???, Care Package Inbound, Heavy Lift💪||Even|
|Mint||3||3||Fixer||Farm Operations Officer||Construction Contractor, Green Thumb, Beacon of Hope, Earth Aspect||Even|
|Sigrun Thorsdottir||6||4||Service||Blizzard||Weather Control, Blizzard, Endowment, I RIDE FORTH!, The Water Has Ears, Pretty!, A GREAT SAGA||Even|
+15 Followers of the Light Rep
+10 Ex-Firewatch Rep
+10 FBI Rep
+7 Wuxing Rep
+2 Order of the Temple (Knights Templar) Rep
+1 Mothers of Metahumans Rep
+ 1 Shiawase Rep
-30 KE Rep
-25 Ares Rep
-18 Ordo Maximus Rep
-15 Night Throne Rep
-15 Renton Rep
-10 Laesa Rep
-10 Horizon Rep
-7 Rusted Stilettos Rep
-2 Skraacha Rep
-2 Humanis Rep
-2 Flaming Sword Rep
Permanently banned from Infected circles in Seattle's night life
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
Clarissa Mao - R4 UCAS
- Mage License
- Controlled Substance License
Incredibly tall - taller than most wakyambi - and very skinny, Tempest is supernaturally beautiful - and supernaturally scary - with black hair, marble-white skin and solid black eyes. She glows slightly, and has intricate runic LED tattoos that glow electric blue, and her hair also can glow.
Wears a closely-fitted but skin-covering dress with a synthskin mask and a dramatic hooded fur cloak.
Wears tall heels, despite her natural height
Tempest but hulked out.