The Farm and The Furious
There's a new Halloweeners mid-boss in town! His name is King HumungaMax, and he's bringing cold, hard, calculated, corpro/political tactics to the field of mindless gang violence. However, he can't reign supreme in his domain without a well-trained, well-equipped standing army, and that requires logistical prowess. Thankfully, a farmer by the name of Mint who was looking for someone to provide security for her pet project, the Redmond Rejuvenation Project, was also in need of lots of soil rejuvenation reagents. United in their quest to try and stabilize the Barrens, one through hegemony and the other through socio-economics, they have kindled a healthy working relationship and are now both in possession of terrifying quantities of explosives!
Unfortunately for Mint, running a farm is an incredibly complicated endeavor and she's starting to realize that she was not adequately prepared to overcome most of the challenges she would face. Luckily that's what shadowrunners are for!
This metaplot deals with the environmental, urban, and social restoration projects spearheaded by Mint, as well as the business dealings of King HumungaMax, a mid boss in the Halloweeners.
Redmond Rejuvenation Project
Did you know that you can actually grow things in the Barrens now? You're welcome.
- Mint - Farm Operations Officer - Office Code H3F
- Jet Set - Chief Logistics Officer - Office Code H4F
- Give the Barrens some positive identity
- Uplift the oppressed
- Spread hope to the downtrodden
- Restore the health of the land
Not all branches of a gang are equal. Large and secretive organizations have their intricacies and inconsistencies; while most see the Halloweeners as thrill-killers or senseless psychopaths, this particular group considers violence to be a high art form left unexplored thanks to cultural stigmas. They are professional and straightforward to deal with, so long as you have a very high tolerance for gore. The discipline in their practice and love for their art is unmatched within the Barrens.
- King HumungaMax - The Boss, the King, the Ork with a Plan - Office Code H00
- The Weekender - Chief Financial Officer - Office Code H8
- Mr. H1 - Chief Personnel Officer - Office Code H1
- Miss J - Cassie, rocket wielding CPO Administrative Assistant - Office Code H1A
- Reach heaven through violence
- Destroy the grand enemy called "I"
- Actualize self through fear
- De-monopolize use of force
- Wield the limitless power of creation to achieve the same affect as an especially sharp rock
Upset with the disruption of their farm / money laundering operation, as well as the arrest of one of their bosses, some members of the Shotozumi-gumi have taken it upon themselves to avenge their loss of face. As Mint was the only major player to benefit from the end of their turnip price fixing, the RRP has become the target of their aggression. Their attempt to construct a forward weapons staging base in the Barrens was disrupted by the a team of runners hired by the Halloweeners.
- Prevent loss of territory and resources by the RRP and Halloweeners.
- Get revenge for RRP operations against the (unintentionally targeted) Yakuza.
- Redmond Life-Eez Factory
- Profit at any cost.
|15 August 2081
|30 July 2081
|A Roof Over Our Heads
|25 July 2081
|Home is where the heart is:Prelude
|13 July 2081
|On a Hot Summer's Night. . .
|22 June 2081
|22 June 2081
|The yakuza strikes back!
|21 June 2081
|14 June 2081
|I'm a real executive now!!!
|9 June 2081
John from IT
|The Weekend Warrior
|3 June 2081
|2 Farm 2 Market
|26 May 2081
John from IT
|A Treatise on the Logistics of Farming and Land Management
|15 May 2081
|Trailer Park Chummers
|11 May 2081
|OtherCon and RRP Sign Cooperation Agreement, Proposed Rezoning, Airport Traffic
|9 June 2081