By Royal Decree
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The shadowy operatives of the Seelie Court begin to act in the region. With material support from members of Tír na nÓg, they work to uncover the Unseelie Fae, to break the shields they hide behind, and manifest the will of the Fae.
- Unroot the Unseelie Fae, and either turn, subvert, or destroy them.
- Destabilize and isolate Tir Tairngire, a suspected backer of the Unseelie.
- Protect the Seelie Court and the Queen from outside threats. The scope of the operation will be expanded if deemed necessary.
- Lady Fiona Ruairc
- Lady of the Fae. In charge of this operation, though seldom seen by runners so far. Seems to be a cheery and bright person, on the surface at least.
- Treasa ke'Vedryn
The Unseelie Court
Tír na nÓg
- Undermine Tir Tairngire
- Gain Power
- Become the uncontested embodiment of Elven nationalism and culture
- Destroy ancient rivals
- Convert 'lost spirits' to the Path of the Wheel
- Members of the ruling Danaan Families and their allies.
- Identities of supporters currently unknown.
- Defend against actions by rivals
- See Tír na nÓg goals for inspiration.
- Advance potential ties to the Unseelie.
- None relevant. Yet.
- Seal off the material plane from extraplanar trespassers.
- Desire ultimate control over the metaplanes.
- Trying to eliminate outside competition.
- Seize the magical secrets and artifacts of the Fae.
- Destroy ancient rivals.
- See Black Lodge page for known members.
- Contracted to steal scrolls by Treasa ke'Vedryn. She bargained for karma from the spirit. She succeeded, but was tricked into a spirit pact. Currently, members of the Seelie Court hold great power over her.
- Attempted to steal mysterious scrolls in Scarlet Footsteps. Failed, but made tentative steps towards a 'partnership' of sorts with Charon. Wants to build a powerbase and raise his status in the Lodge.
- Mr. Herenight
- Keeping an eye on everything, both internal and external. Trying to find a way to unbind his dumbass servant from the Fae.
- Safeguard the greater wellbeing of the world.
- Stop everyone else from fucking stuff up.
- Gain rare magical artifacts and knowledge.
- Advance Lofwyr's interests.
- Build the power of Saeder-Krupp
- Destroy the Black Lodge
- Katrin Morgentau
Dragons and Immortal Elves
- Advance the causes of chosen allies.
- Goals vary by individual and allegiances.
- Destroy the Black Lodge.
- None known. Yet.
|Times to Watch, Times to Act||Archtmag||29 October 2083||Marionette|
|Scarlet Footsteps||Archtmag||5 April 2083||Rabbit|
|Gifts From The Heart||Archtmag||8 October 2082||Babylon|
|Cause and Effect||Archtmag||28 August 2082||Pell|
|A Night Under the Stars||Archtmag||19 August 2082||Waspkeeper|
|The Second Strike||Archtmag||4 August 2082||Spider|
|Spy Games||Archtmag||25 July 2082||Vichnozeleny|
|Pickup and Delivery||Archtmag||27 June 2082||Glamor|