|Aspected Spellslinger Bodysnatcher|
|"I can be who you want."|
|D.O.B.||December 26, 2052|
|Priority||Metatype - D |
Attributes - A
Magic/Resonance - D
Skills - E
Resources - A
A sneaky, manipulation-focused spellslinger who can impersonate others via 'ware.
- Be as many different people as possible who are interesting.
- Cause chaos.
- Have fun causing chaos.
- Support the New Century Party.
Triple Trouble is a dryad with a love for impersonating others and causing chaos within organizations. Despite not having the natural talent, they worked on gaining the ability through whatever means they had access. While not understanding politics much, they thinks the New Century Party is the least awful.
TT's movie, Romance In The Pale Moonlight: A Vampire Love Story, was considered a flop though TT has 9 hits on Performance for acting in the movie. It was a commercial success; the reviewers just hated vampires.
TT's new movie, Dancing With A Dragon, TT acted "ok" in the beginning, great in the middle, and AMAZING in the end (17 hits). They acted better than Nebelherr, at least in TT's mind.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- First Impression: They've got a certain flair that impresses people right away.
- Focused Concentration: They're trained in maintaining a spell while impersonating.
- Glamour: Their voice has a certain lilt that makes people pay attention.
- Perfect Time: Impersonating others also requires timing their mannerisms.
- Shoot First, Don't Ask: Having been impersonating others for a while, they knows that eventually things come tumbling down. They're ready for it.
- Watch The Suit: Never break character. Always look perfect.
- Faceless: They no longer remembers what their face originally looked like, and has no connection to older pictures of themself.
- Gremlins 1: Stuff doesn't always work that well around them.
- Poor Self Control (Attention Seeking): What better way to become the most important person in the room than to become the most important person in the room?
- Wanted (FBI, 75k nuyen): Turns out impersonating an FBI director for the fun of it has downsides.
|Blaze||4||3||Gear||Talismonger||Chaos Mage, Talismonger, Alchemist, Enchanter, Deepweed Addict||Even|
|Alias||5||3||Gear||SIN Forger||SIN Forger, Police Contacts, Disguise Enthusiast, Hacker, Infiltrator, College Educated||Even|
|Ace Powers||6||4||Fixer||Horizon Talent Agent||Musical Talent, Corporate Deals, Keep it Classy, Fake SINs, Insider Knowledge, Horizon Agent, Hired Muscle||-1|
|Bagrak||1||2||Service||Doctor||Street Doc, Awakened Medicine||Even|
|Alexander-James Brodrick Johnson III||4||3||Networking||CorpKid||Party all Night... What time is it?, Everybody's Friend., Did Someone say Drugs?, Brodie J IN THE HOUSE!, Ride Wrecked? Brodie J's got it!, Oh yeah! I have a job!, Good looks, Money, and a savant-level understanding of rocket physics||Even|
|Amélia Bezerra||10||3||Custom(N,K,A,G)||Speaker for Nebelherr||Spokeswoman, You are only business, Dragon Game insider, Dallmayr influence, Movie business insider, DeMeKo connections, News is what I pretend, Audience on Herreninsel, Information Broker, Faster than the news, An eye on S-K activities, Pepper sack politics, Magical mission, High society, Speaker connections||Even|
|Amrei Veidt||6||1||Generalist||S-K Prime Operative||Actually a Spy, Deck Jockey, Delta Clinic Access, Former Shadowrunner, Information Broker, One Step Ahead, Prime Datahaven Membership, Saeder-Krupp Employee, Fresh off the Assembly Line||Even|
- +1 Ancients Rep
- +1 Laesa Rep
- +2 Kenran-Kai Rep
- +5 Gianelli Family Rep
- +3 Horizon Rep
- +3 HBI 48 Rep
- +6 SpinGlobal Rep
- +7 Seelie Court Rep
- +5 GDI Rep
- +20 DeMeKo Rep
- -5 Renraku Rep
- -198 Saeder-Krupp Rep
- -10 Red Vory Rep
- -20 Black Lodge Rep
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
- Irene Green, R4, UCAS
- Amanda Hardin, R5, UCAS
- Annabelle Rochefort, R6, France
- Cassie Smith, Real, Horizon