|Agent of the Federal Office of Homeland Security (AGS)|
|Member of the Special Support Group|
|Retired is now a contact Joshua Calvert|
|Priority||Metatype - C |
Attributes - A
Magic/Resonance - E
Skills - E
Resources - A
|Number of Runs:||11|
|Runs since Rent:||3|
Agent of the Federal Office of Homeland Security (AGS) and member of the Special Support Group. Has decided to take a leave of indefinite length after an incident at S-K. With the help of his mentor spirit Dragonslayer, he is trying to figure out what he really wants and whether he should return to the Secret Service or not.
- Figure out what he really wants and whether he should return to the Secret Service or not
- Explore his previously untapped magical abilities more deeply
- Help the SINless children in the world
- Finding out where his relationship with Katrin Morgentau is headed
Growing up as a SINless child in anarchist Berlin more poorly provided for by his uncle after the death of his parents, Joshua Calvert's serendipitous encounter with a troubled Unit 13 agent led to his acceptance into the "Federal Bureau of Internal Security" and eventual enlistment in the "Special Support Group". The agency equipped him with cyberware and placed him undercover at Saeda-Krupp. As part of corporate security, he should keep his eyes and ears open for the Agency. In the decker Katrin Morgentau he found his first great love and a useful source as she had direct access to the golden dragon. Then he felt the awakening of magic inside him. A stronger and stronger tingling that seized him everywhere. A tingling that had always been there, but that he could never really grasp. Almost burned out by his excessive use of cyberware. Nevertheless, it was there and wanted to be explored. He sought help from S-K's mages but was rejected because they thought his talent was already lost due to the implanted cyberware. Eventually the tragedy took its course, ordered to keep order during an operation at the Rhine-Ruhr megaplex (Fog City) Joshua was confronted with driving out S-K's expected squatters including their children or killing and disposing of them if necessary. He reported the situation to his liaison officer and requested permission to intervene. He received orders to stand down and let it happen. No action was taken against S-K by the Agency. Plagued by doubts and accusations of guilt, Joshua had more and more problems maintaining his cover. Dragonslayer saw his chance to find a new follower and entered his life. He taught him that all the disaster is part of the world order created by dragons. He also showed Joshua how he could still achieve his stunted magical abilities. Joshua decided it was time to clear his head. So he filed for the first vacation of his life by faking his death and disappearing to Seattle through GDI contacts. He was unaware that Katrin Morgentau already knew every of his moves. Once in Seattle, he familiarized himself with the city and found a fixer to work for in the shadows.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Adept His magical powers are NEARLY dead, but not quite extinct yet.
- Agile Defender Not getting hit is always better than relying on armor.
- Biocompatibility (Cyberware) Installing cyberware in his body early on has led to some acceptance.
- Low-Light Vision Being an orc has its advantages
- Mentor Spirit and Mentor´s Mask (Dragonslayer) Teacher and mentor only access to the chaos of magic.
- Redliner Joshua always tries to get the maximum out of his cyberware.
- Shoor First, Don´t Ask This happens when instinct kicks in
- Tusks Being an orc has its advantages
- Cyber-Singularity Seeker It is hard to find the right balance between human, magic and machine when striving for cyber-singularity. It is this dichotomy that drives Bollwerk to always get the best out of itself.
- Perfect Time He learnd to do more in the same time.
- Candle in the Darkness After some footage went viral on social media showing Bollwerk rescuing children, he becomes a Candle in the Darkness.
- Empathic Listener Bollwerk knows the power of silence and listening to speak at the right moment.
- Allergy (Uncommon, Mild) (Seafood) Tastes like shit and triggers nasty complaints.
- Code of Honor (Children) Joshua never wants to allow a repeat of the incident as happened with S-K.
- Poor Self Control (Thrill Seeker) Action is what allows us to feel alive.
- Records on File (Saeder-Krupp) What can I say, they must have been suspicious. By the way, Katrin Morgentau knows exactly who he is and that he is alive.
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|A bulwark against the insects||Aurora||Enemy within||20 April 2083|
|Scarlet Footsteps||Archtmag||By Royal Decree||5 April 2083|
|The Silent Screaming||Brock||The Wailing of the Walled City||2 April 2083|
|Set Sail for Plunder||Edward||27 March 2083|
|Breathe Into Your Lung, Breathe Out Slowly||Aurora||Enemy within||15 March 2083|
|Belly of the Beast Part 1||Draknic||10 March 2083|
|Tacoma Troubleshooting||Edward||4 March 2083|
|Stick it to the DA||Aurora||ShadowHaven Shutdown||27 February 2083|
|The Clown House||Aurora||17 February 2083|
|The FBI Is Still Fine I'm Sure||Aurora||10 February 2083|
|A Geothermal Reawakening||Syphilen||23 January 2083|
|Alessa P||4||3+2||Fixer||Owner of The Daze||The Daze, Shadow Connections, Ear to the Ground, Punk Rocker, Bootleggers||Even|
|Mr. Cromwell||6||4+2||Gear||Black market trader for large transactions||Weapon Dealer, Loves forbidden goods, Cyberware Dealer, Bioware Dealer, Armor Dealer, Transport Network, Black Market Pipeline||Even|
|Dr. Henry Wallace||6||4+2||Custom(G,A,K,N)||Cybertechnologist||Cybertechnologist, Designer Deltaware, Cyber Snob, Embrace the Chrome, Biotechnologist, Black Market Pipeline, Cyber-Singularity Seeker||Even|
|Cassandra Withers||8||4+2||Networking||FBI Liaison||Secretly A Mantis, Bug Knowledge, Twisted Magic, UCAS Government Connections, Bug Hotspots, Government Favors, Magical Stealth, MilSpec Resources, ARES Macrotechnology Knowledge, Mantis Hunger, Grip On The FBI||1|
|Katrin Morgentau||10||4+2||Custom(N,G,A,K)||S-K Prime Senior Executive||S-K Loyalist, You are only business, I have work to do, On the Watch, Worldwide political network, Smuggling is her job, Controls are really annoying, You want a meeting with the CEO?, S-K is a large company, Quick access to a Delta clinic, S-K Arsenal, Forbidden or restricted are only loose words, Weapons dealer, Armor Dealer, Drone Dealer, Electronics Dealer, The influence of a Corporate Oversight Office Member, Magic Equipment Dealer, There is no Availability||Even|
|Ageless Apathy, Gifts of the Fae, Magical Mastery, Metaplanar Guide, Seelie Expert, Embedded Agents, Magical Acquisitions, Court of Vipers, Matrix Resources, Patron of the Arts, Scarlet Painter, Capricious Nature, A Whisper to the Soul, Hollow Shells||Even|
|Amrei Veidt||6||2+2||Generalist||S-K Prime Operative||Actually a Spy, Deck Jockey, Delta Clinic Access, Former Shadowrunner, Information Broker, One Step Ahead, Prime Datahaven Membership, Saeder-Krupp Employee, Fresh off the Assembly Line||Even|
|Lamashtu||6||2+2||Generalist||Ex-Prison Warden Drake||Security Expert, Interrogator, Milspec Gear, Tactical Gear, Armor Accessories, Weapon Accessories, Rigger Gear, Bravo Six, Going Dark, Medical Expert, Drill Instructor, Highly Flammable, Hard To Approach, Any Means Necessary||Even|
- -10 Scatterbrains
Lennard Wehinger - Security Chief by Katrin Morgentau
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
Fake SIN (Alex Sanders) R4:
- Fake License rating 4 (Bounty Hunter´s License)
- Fake License rating 4 (Driver's License)
- Fake License rating 4 (Restricted Augmentations License)
- Fake License rating 4 (Restricted Armor License)
Depending on the situation.