|Conjurer / Face|
|Disgruntled Ex-Ares Manager|
|Metatype||Ork (Oni), SURGE Class 2 (Sheep)|
|D.O.B.||September 11, 2059|
|Priority||Metatype - C |
Attributes - C
Magic/Resonance - A
Skills - C
Resources - E
|GMP Tracking||It's in the Folder|
Ez-Azael is a face that, should words ever come to fail, can pull in some spiritual aid for situations calling for less finesse. A promising career going up through Ares' chain fell apart at the seams, and now they have to get by with few fall-backs left.
- Get some friends who'd have his back through thick and thin.
- Get some revenge against the son of a bitch that got him hurled out of Ares employment.
- Get some cash to live the non-life-threatening side of things with comfort.
- Get to grips with his dangerously short-fuse. Either quell the rage entirely, or find a way to more finely control when-and-when-not to apply copious rage.
Born to mid-level Corp parents working under Ares. They were middle-managers of no particular note. Awakened as a toddler, and had some mage education through upbringing. Seemed to enjoy the networking and spirit-communication while having no ability for enchantment. Would grow to be like a stained-glass mosaic: niche artfulness, yet fragile with sharp fragments. A lay-off ended up catching him, leading to now where he's needing a new job and a way to deal with the chip on his shoulder against the people that got him thrown out of his previous life.
Narrative Significant Qualities
SURGE Class 2 (Sheep)
- Qualities include Goring Horns (the pair of curved horns on his head), Satyr Legs (as would be expected), Vestigial Tail (not as much strong-muscle in his tail, so it's no help for mobility), Berserk (an unusual fight-or-flight reaction reversal to that of most sheep, leading to a fist-flying rage when threatened) and Slow Healer (hard to pin down why or how, but natural-healing is slower than normal for this fellow).
- No matter the situation, there's always that uncanny-yet-accurate feeling in the back of his mind that warns about social faux-pas or overly dangerous situations. It's kept him out of trouble so far, but it has to combat with the aforementioned rage boiling within - an odd Hot versus Cold, but there's been enough times such warning saves his fleece that he makes more an effort to listen.
Too Pretty To Hit
- Such pains to keep in good grooming is hard when money is tight. However, sometimes it pays off. With a bat of the eyelashes or a flash of a smile, charm may dissuade blows. Alternatively, a wild-man's psychotic grin and that too-crazy-to-be-high twitch in the eyes can spook someone from wanting to be near madness like that. For Ez-Azael, both are available where best suited.
Corporate SIN (Ares)
- He's on the record and has a "real" life outside the shadows. Worse, it's under one of the major corporations. Going against Ares might be a conflicting matter...
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|Remnants of an Omen||Zerre||Contre-Révolution||22 January 2084|
|Apothecary diplomacy||Edward||16 January 2084|
|La Renaissance||Zerre||Contre-Révolution||7 January 2084|
|Detour to Phoenix||Draknic||2 January 2084|
|New Year's Thieves||Edward||30 December 2083|
|We are Watching||Draknic||When You Reach Me||30 December 2083|
|Honey||2||5||Fixer||Baker||Busy Business, Business is *Booming*, Honey's World Famous Pie, 4000 Degrees For 1 Minute, Sweet Old Lady||Even|
|Alias||5||2||Gear||SIN Forger||SIN Forger, Police Contacts, Disguise Enthusiast, Hacker, Infiltrator, College Educated||Even|
|Soucouyant||4||3||Generalist||Shadowrunner||Christian Theurgy Adept, Riflemaiden's Creed, infiltrator, County Music, Metahuman Rights, Lingering Grudge, Friends in the shadows||Even|
|John Baptise||2||5||Service||Taxi Driver||Reliable, Voodoo, No Questions Asked||Even|
|Madame Butterfly||4||0||Fixer||Fixer/Club Owner||Club Owner, Elven Blood, High Society, Protector, Secretive||-1|
|Red, The Seductress||5||1||Networking||Voodoo Priestess and follower of the Loa Erzulie||Art of Seduction, I can help you speak with the loa, I Can Provide a Wonderful Time, Potions and Lotions, Voodoo? Hoodoo? Voodou? Red Do all., A Queen to my people||Even|
|Louis XXII de Bourbon||6||1||Networking||Heir of the Bourbon||French Nobility Rivalry, Chrisitian Theurgist, Veteran Politician, Bienséance Royale, Economic Graduation, Tie to the Corps, Royal Treasury, Heir of the Bourbon||Even|
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
|1||An autocorrected search provides the Azazael, referenced from the Hebrew Torah and the Christian Bible over the shared book of Leviticus, chapter 16 verse 8 through 10.|
Shadow Community Table
|1||He's an ork that shoots the drek more than he'd shoot a man, but talkers make for better payouts out of Js at least some of the time. Also a pretty good summoner, so spirit back-up can be called on.|
Corporate SIN (Ares)
- Real name is Gabriel Larvor. His address is off in one of the few B-security areas of the Redmond district, and comes with licenses:
- Concealed Carry Permit
- Firearms License
- Restricted Armor
Fake SIN R5
- Given name is William Brecket. No given address of living, but comes with licenses:
- Driver R5
- Mage R5
- Adept R5
- Restricted Armor R5
- Private Investigator R5
There's little hiding the man's overtly caprine features, including cloven hooves upon his legs and a ram's head fit with curved horns. Still, he's otherwise groomed well enough on the standard of pencil-pushing wage-slaves. Green eyes sit beneath a shaggy mop of blonde hair, said hair being more plush and curly than most folks. His skin, however, is pallid to a point of stark contrast. Some might assume it's albinism, though maybe not since it doesn't seem like bright-lights bug him any more than most folks and his eyes seem to bear vibrant color.
For most non-run work, a simple set of dress-pants and a black button-up shirt serve well enough with whatever tie is picked. Should things require a finer set of clothes, a Mortimer of London Berwick Suit and Ulysses Coat adorns the ork for a fashionably old manner of dress. A white overcoat stands in contrast to the black suit-and-pants he normally wears, with a dark red tie to complete the ensemble.
Ez-Azael's avatar is simply a stylized skull of a sheep atop a default avatar-body.