It's Always Wednesday in Seattle
Where is all this K-10 coming from? Where are all these people crazy enough to take K-10 recreationally coming from? This metaplot deals with K-10 mysteries.
ShadowHaven and Friends?
Using a composition test kit, Uber identified that the shipment of K-10 given to the team during the Wednesday Night Blues job matched Sc4rl3tt's doses that had been given to her as payment from a previous job.
- Don't accidentally take K-10. Or do, I'm not your real dad.
- Ruben's "friend" Johnson, who OD'd on K-10.
- Land Lobster, an infected troll who was taking K-10 recreationally and took to theft to pay for it.
- Andross Bay, a Horizon-affiliated trid series director who went berserk at a conference and succumbed to an overdose during a riot.
- Get high and mad as hell.
- Tsar, a black masked mob boss working hard to move drugs into Seattle.
- Two Distinct Troll Bodyguards
- The new Black Vory Johnson
|Explosions in a Touristville Apartment Block!||26 August 2081|
|Horizon Home Streaming Series Canceled, Drone Crash at Sea-Tac||22 July 2081|