Six of Hearts
|FLR Shadowmom, Shield Maiden Soak Tank, Chef, and Amateur Mixologist.|
|All around weapons user with a focus on Automatics and Blades, and capable of mixing it up in melee or range.|
|Secondary on social skills, but still not super adept yet.|
|Patron Saint of the Church Of FLR Babes|
|D.O.B.||May 3rd, 2054|
|Priority||Metatype - D |
Attributes - D
Magic/Resonance - E
Skills - A
Resources - A
|Number of Runs||21|
((NEEDS UPDATING AND CLEANING))
Arina was born in Russia and emigrated to the UCAS with her parents when she was very young. She found her love of cooking from her parents, and her love of dance when when she was 9 after watching a ballet through a window. Shadowrunning is a means to an end... she's not against the Corporations, but she's not for them either. As of right now, her motivation is money and skill.
Short Term Goals
Upgrade the Strength in both arms by two more degree's, and upgrade the Radar and Ultrasound Sensor in her left arm to max ratingComplete Upgrade her Arms to standard gradeComplete Upgrade the Strength in her legs by two more degree's, and acquire R6 Hydraulic Jacks and Skimmers for themComplete Upgrade all Standard grade 'ware to Alpha gradeComplete Get Double Elastin, Platelet Factories, Sleep Regulator, a Pain Editor, and upgrade her Bone Lacing to TitaniumComplete
- Fill out her Armory, Garage, and Closet
- Get a pair of doggos and train them
Long Term Goals
- Upgrade all upgradeable 'ware to Delta grade
- Acquire new gene-, bio-, and cyberware
- Become a locally famous chef with her own restaurant that is safe for runners [Fame: Local Quality with a Commercial Lifestyle to match]
- Build a network of contacts and use them to help new and veteran runners
- Build Rep with The Ancients, Solace, Mothers of Metahumans, Ex-Firewatch, The Skraacha, West Coast Monolith (if they're still around), Draco Foundation, and M.E.R.C. [Solid/Legendary Rep Quality with either The Ancients or Draco Foundation]
- Keep Koschei from falling to HMHVV for as long as possible, and enjoy the limited time they have together
- Build a Simsense Library filled with as many foods, meals, and drinks as possible
((NEED UPDATING AND CLEANING))
Arina Semenova was born in Russia to poor working class parents. After watching a beutiful ballet through a window when she was 9, and seeing her mother and fathers love of food and cooking, Arina decided that she would become a world class ballet dancer and chef. Arina unfortunately realized soon after that her physical ability would never match up to what was necessary to fulfill either of these goals. So when she was old enough, she set out to earn as much money as she could to upgrade her body. If she couldn't naturally have the grace, speed, and strength necessary, she would simply buy it. After years of hard work, she was able to fully replace her limbs with cyberware, granting her the physical prowess to begin chasing her goals. Realizing the power the cyberware gave her, she wanted to get upgrades to make her even better, so she took to completing more... unsavory... jobs, and began working for whoever would pay as a gun for hire. Realizing that her cyber upgrades were a valuable asset in the shadows, Arina took jobs that allowed her to utilize the ability that she had bought, and honed her skills into a fearsome weapon. She took the shadow name 'Six_of_Hearts' after she won an 85,000 nuyen pot in a poker game with nothing but a 6 of hearts high card, which allowed her to finally ugrade her cyber limbs to alpha grade cyberware, seeing it as a lucky sign that allowed her to fully transition to a career in the shadows.
Arina is fond of alcohol, guns, ballet, cooking, cars, learning new things (primarily languages), and the finer things in life. She is, however, obsessed with getting the best cyberware that money can buy, gunning for the cash and chance to buy delta grade cyberware. she loves the feel of the cold metal as well as the beauty of a finely crafted and honed machines that are her cyberware. The fusion of woman and machine is a feeling that she enjoys, not to mention the slight unnerving effect it has on many people. She likes being in control, and having her cyberware lets her feel like she is in control.
She didn't have much help as a fledgling shadowrunner, so she aims to use any resources she acquires to open her restaurant and set it up to be a haven for shadowrunners, and utilize any contacts she has made to assist runners in need.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Ambidextrous: Anita has always been good with either hand for whatever task.
- Biocompatibility: Anita's body easily accepted the cyberware she is so fond of.
- Cyber-Singularity Seeker: Anita is confident in her cyberware's ability to see her through any job.
- Linguist: Learning new languages has always been easy for Anita.
- Agile Defender: That Terracotta round hurt like shit. let's AVOID the bullets instead of SURVIVING them.
- Candle in the Darkness: Anita sticks to her principles and values... and those around her can see it.
- Common Sense: Not so common nowadays. Thankfully, Anita isn't so common herself.
- Honest Face: Why would she lie?
- Redliner: Alice cranked her limbs up to 11!
- Shoot First, Don't Ask: That Terracotta round hurt like shit. Maybe kill them BEFORE they shoot you next time?
- Daredevil: For some reason, she keeps jumping onto and in front of grenades... I'm sure it's fine.
- Catlike: She's getting better at this whole stealth thing.
- Perfect Time: Timing is everything.
- Drug Tolerant: Do enough drugs, and eventually they become easier to resist. Not always a good thing, btw.
- Jack of all Trades, Master of None: Anita has been learning a lot of new skills lately.
- Special Modifications: Tinker, tinker, tinker.
- Guts: Fear is only as strong as you allow it to be.
- Legendary Rep [Ancients]: Yeah, she saved the entire Seattle Ancients chapter, no big deal.
- Sharpshooter: Gotta make those shots count, Omae.
- Strive for Perfection: Sometimes you just have to be the best.
- Toughness: You though she was hard to take down before, huh?
- Distinctive Style: Anita's Cyberlimbs are decorated in a unique color palette of matte white with silver tracings shaped like dancing ballerinas, and she has a large stylized heart on each of the main joints (hips and shoulders) with six bleeding bullet holes in them. This extends to her ballistic mask which possesses the same heart design, her FBA which also has the heart design on the helmet in addition to the main joints, and even her shield has a large stylized heart with 6 bleeding bullet holes in it.
- Signature: Anita always leaves a Six of Hearts playing card at the end of her runs. This is the card she considers most lucky, and her runner namesake.
- Weak Immune System: The immunosuppressants used by the Doctors to install her cyberware were unnecessary, but have had a lasting effect on Anita's body.
- Addiction (Mild, Kamikaze/Novacoke): Drugs are bad, m'kay? Also Anita might have a problem...
- Addiction (Moderate, Betameth): Things are getting a little worse.
- Code of Honor: Anita will go out of her way, and even put herself in danger, to protect others. She will do just about anything she can to prevent those who are injured from dying.
- Dependent (Demanding): Anita has a liquor cabinet stocked with nearly 100 spirits and liquors from around the world, as well as various mixology utensils, expensive crystal, and various mixers and additives. She also uses real and quality ingredients in her cooking, many of which are rare, by 2082 standards, or require importation. Girl has expensive tastes.
- No Man Left Behind: Leaving Swerve to be captured by the Order of the Temple left a real bad taste in Anita's mouth. It won't happen again.
|Emelie||2||3||Custom(A,N,K,G)||Decker and Clubber||Find me if you can, Matrix Vampire Adept, Matric Spechialist, Club Life, Found it!||-1|
|Alessa P||4||2+2||Fixer||Owner of The Daze||The Daze, Shadow Connections, Ear to the Ground, Punk Rocker, Bootleggers||Even|
|Alice Kane||5||2+2||Fixer||Cyber Surgeon||Mechanic, Info Broker, Weapon Specialist, Tech Savy, Cyber Surgeon, Gamer Grrl||Even|
|Edmond Beaulieu||4||2+2||Gear||Boutique Owner||Boutique Owner, Clothing Design, It'll Keep You Safe, It'll Look Good, Too!, Yeah, I can add that on for you.||Even|
|Overwatch||4||2+2||Fixer||DocWagon Dispatcher||Dispatchers' Union, DocWagon, Superhero Fan, Wanna-be Sidekick, Awakened||Even|
|Cascade||4||2+2||Service||International Smuggler and Fence||It's not fun if there's no Risk!, Smuggler Specialist, Garage of Ganked Gear, Stimulant Savant, Getaway Driver, Driver picks the Music, Passenger shuts their trap||Even|
|"Lucky" Lucia Carina||4||2+2||Custom(A,N,K,G)||Gambler||Cursed Luck, Lucky, High Rolling Friends, Poker Face Training, Go-to for Laying Low, Gambler, both High and Low, Gourmand||Even|
|Mr.Hammer||4||2+2||Custom (A,G,N,K)||Merc Boss||Hammer Time, Merc Pipeline, Need for Speed, Get away Driver, Close Combat Master||Even|
|Ether||5||2+2||Fixer||Fixer||Smuggler, Armorer, Vehicles, Elven Blood, Ganger Network, Seattle Underworld||Even|
|Weirdboi||3||3+2||Custom(G,A,K,N)||Skraacha Cyberdoc||Shamanic Surgery, Shamanic Cybersurgeon, Measure twice, cut just an irresponsible amount, It fell of a lot of trucks, Black Market Connections, Jar of blood! Oh I'll stop the bleeding now||Even|
|Alexander-James Brodrick Johnson III||4||3+2||Networking||CorpKid||Party all Night... What time is it?, Everybody's Friend., Did Someone say Drugs?, Brodie J IN THE HOUSE!, Ride Wrecked? Brodie J's got it!, Oh yeah! I have a job!, Good looks, Money, and a savant-level understanding of rocket physics||Even|
|Phil Haskill||8||3+2||Networking||Policlub Activist||California Free State, Corporations, Mothers of Metahumans, Policlubs, Politics, San Francisco, Shadow Community, UCAS, Ares Macrotechnology||Even|
|Amelie and Jean-Baptiste||5||2+2||Fixer(A,N,K,G)||Infected Cabal Leaders||Ghoul Royalty, Vampire, SK Kid, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Corporate Kid||Even|
|Father Uriel||5||3||Fixer||Order of the Temple Spymaster||The Light of the Lord, Templar Supplier, Spymaster, Names do not matter to the Lord, for he knows your true self, The Lord's Tools, The Christian Community, Skilled in Spycraft, Skilled in the Blade, Tools of the Trade||-1|
|Irena Tachikov||6||2+2||Gear||EVO Acquisitions Expert||Workaholic, EVO Acquisitions Specialist, Vory Connection, On Trend, Shadier side of the Court, It fell off a truck, Meet my Doctor, Gang Detail, Information Broker||Even|
|Freya||5||2+2||Custom(G,A,K,N)||Hacker Extraordinaire||Master SIN Maker, Burner ID, FAKE is my Middle Name!, My Search Function is Powered by Nuyen, Hacking is my other middle name, I eat Hosts for lunch.||Even|
- Koschei is back!
- Considers Prince a close friend
- Considers Catharsis a close friend
- It's complicated with Babylon
- Considers La Rapide a close friend
- Considers Katherine Tyler a friend
- Considers Shy a friend
- Considers Fed Up a friend
- Considers Swerve a friend
- Considers Gremlin a friend
- Considers Voltage a friend
- Considers Cherry Bomb a friend
- Considers Okami a friend
- Considers Energizer a friend
- Considers Zenith a professional ally
- Ancients: +50
- Black Star: +1
- City Watch: +3
- Mothers of Metahumans: +8
- Night Throne: +5
- Ork Rights Commission: +5
- Red Vory: +10
- San Francisco Shadows: +5
- Skraacha: +5
- None so far
- DocWagon: -5
- Humanis Policlub: -20
- Scatterbrains: -10
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Anita's signature is a slightly modified Six of Hearts playing card. The card is modified so that the six hearts that make up the central design each have a single bleeding bullet hole in them.
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
|Galina Solovyova||UCAS - Personal Chef||6||"Legal SIN", Food Handler/Prep, Concealed Carry, Controlled Substance, Firearms, Restricted Augs, Drivers, Weapons|
|Sara Reid||ARES - K.E. Internal Affairs||6||Investigations, Concealed Carry, Controlled Substance, Firearms, Restricted Augs, Drivers, Weapons|
|Charlotte Sawyer||CAS - Bounty Hunter||6||Bounty Hunter, Concealed Carry, Controlled Substance, Firearms, Restricted Augs, Drivers, Weapons|
|Nina Antonova||ARES - Security Consultant||6||Security Management/Analysis, Concealed Carry, Controlled Substance, Firearms, Restricted Augs, Drivers, Weapons|
- Anita typically wears high fashion jeans and shirts, but is not afraid to sport a pair of cargo pants and a regular t-shirt. Her business attire consists of a Mortimer of London Berwick Suit and Argentum Coat. They both possess electrochromic technology, so can be any color or pattern she wishes.
None so far. we'll see how long that lasts.